As a landlord, you can enjoy the benefit of having your property managed by a team of dedicated property managers. You will receive personal attention from our experienced property managers to look after your property, screen tenants, rent collection, update you on current property/rental laws and answer all concerns regarding your rental property.
Our comprehensive property management services not only help you up keep your property but also add value to it. Regular maintenance and repairs prolong the lifespan of your property and improves the overall satisfaction levels of potential tenants for your property.
Below is the list of our complete property management services available at your disposal.
- Tenancy Agreement preparation
- Rent Collection
- Property Viewings
- Screening of Potential tenants
- DEWA and chiller connection requirements
- Property Inspection
- RERA compliance
- Repair and maintenance requests
- Regular updates with service charges
- Marketing and re-marketing a property
- Professional Photography
- Moving in and out coordination